Senin, 17 September 2007

What you give, You get in Return (Pasti)

I have just received an e-mail from a fellow UI alumnus who has been supporting me in his own way. He was surprised and touched when I did something for him that he didn’t expect me to do. I did it for him because I truly appreciate what he did for me. After all, what I did was sharing to the world.

Sharing > Triggered Sharing > Triggered More Sharing
I said to him cheerfully,
What you give to the world, you’ll get in return.
What you give to me, you’ll get in return.

There is nothing to be scared of giving. The more we give to the world, the better chance that our positive vibrations be accepted and at least receive a reciprocal response along the way in different forms. Just don’t expect anything in return (jangan mengharapkan apapun, let it be a surprise for you).

I didn’t realize how powerful this “giving” thing is. Saya sama sekali tidak menyangka betapa banyak berkat yang saya terima karena kebiasaan ini. Dari membalikkan kesusahan hidup menjadi kemenangan sampai mendapatkan sahabat-sahabat yang sangat mengasihi saya.

Kita semua bisa mengatasi kesusahan hati dengan berbagi dan memberi. Memang kalau belum terbiasa agak sulit untuk memulai, tetapi kalau sudah terjangkit “virus”nya, malah sulit untuk berhenti.

Bagi yang punya pengalaman soal hikmah dari memberi dan berbagi, sharing dong di sini, jadi kita semua bisa saling belajar dari satu sama lain.

I have a few people whom I love so dearly simply because of their spirit of giving. I’ll share more about who they are in the following postings about Six Degrees. Sabar ya.
Source: Jennie S. Bev

1 komentar:

dk mengatakan...

Special thanks for Ms. Jennie